Thursday 13 November 2008

this week i've stayed at my sister's helping with the baby cos he's been sick.
i'm glad that i did, it's put things in perspective a lot more, last week was pretty hateful really, my birthday felt horrible and end of the worldy, and now i actually feel like things might be looking up.
today i made a list of things that i should do to make myself feel better, and i actually did some of them already. whoopXcore.
i called up rainer and organised to start doing some work for them on saturday and one day next week. i've decided that i need to stop shitting myself about how i won't cope with doing the work and just do it.
which is quite/very unlike me really.
but i guess it comes down to me knowing that i can't spend another month like the one just gone, cos if i do then i won't last that long or be that good for anything.
AND i booked a hair cut for tomorrow. buzzcuts are good for the soul.
***end***

No comments: